A Healthier State of Mind
Caring for the mind is as important and crucial as caring for the body. In fact, one cannot be healthy without the other.
Our PEACE Program
When most people think of Professional Home Health they think of our exceptional care for those with a physical injury or illness. This is very true but we are also dedicated to improving quality of life for those dealing with altered patterns of thought or emotion. Our support system of specially trained Registered Nurses, Social Workers. Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists work closely with the physician in developing an individualized plan of care. Our PEACE program is designed to assist individuals with psychological diagnosis by:
- Symptom recognition and management
- Medication management
- Monitoring Therapeutic drug levels
- Crisis intervention
- Coordination Community Resources
PEACE is designed for patient’s facing the challenges associated with:
- Behavioral/Emotional dysfunction related to physical illness
- Eating Disorders
Professional Home Health directives for PEACE program:
- Enhance quality of life
- Support the patient and family in understanding the diagnosis and treatment plans as set forth by the MD
- Interdisciplinary approach to address the patient’s needs
- Provide tools to aid patient in recognition and management of symptoms related to diagnosis
What Our Clients Say About Us
"My nurses are professional and caring. I consider each one of them like family." -B.P.
"I couldn't have asked for better care, they were there for me through my difficult times, couldn't ask for better nurses." -M.C.
"They take good care of me, and are always on top of everything." -B.C.