Home Health Eligibility
To qualify for Medicare Home Health
Benefit an individual must:
- Be under the care of a physician to certify the need for one or more services.
- The physician must establish and periodically review the Plan of Care.
- Services must be medically reasonable and necessary.
- Meet Medicare homebound guidelines.
- Live within a 50-mile radius of the agency.
What Our Clients Say About Us
"My nurses are professional and caring. I consider each one of them like family." -B.P.
"I couldn't have asked for better care, they were there for me through my difficult times, couldn't ask for better nurses." -M.C.
"They take good care of me, and are always on top of everything." -B.C.