A Merry Heart Doeth Good Like Medicine
A little wisdom on the subject of laughter:
“Laughter is timeless”
“Laughter is the fireworks of the soul”
- A good laugh is sunshine in the house. — William Thackeray
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. — Phyllis Diller
- Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand. — Mark Twain
- Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. — Lord Byron
- And keep a sense of humor. It doesn’t mean you have to tell jokes. If you can’t think of anything else, when you’re my age, take off your clothes and walk in front of a mirror. I guarantee you’ll get a laugh. — Art Linkletter
- From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere. — Dr. Seuss
- He who laughs, lasts! — Mary Pettibone Poole
“If I were given the opportunity to present a gift to the next generation, it would be the ability for each individual to learn to laugh at himself.” ~ Charles Schulz (cartoonist–Peanuts)
“Humor helps us to think out of the box. The average child laughs about 400 times per day, the average adult laughs only 15 times per day. What happened to the other 385 laughs?” ““USA Today
God has a smile on His face. — Psalm 42:5
Have you had your “DOSE” today?
PREPARE + PREVENT + RESPOND + RECOVER + MITIGATE
What Our Clients Say About Us
"My nurses are professional and caring. I consider each one of them like family." -B.P.
"I couldn't have asked for better care, they were there for me through my difficult times, couldn't ask for better nurses." -M.C.
"They take good care of me, and are always on top of everything." -B.C.